Wednesday 7 May 2008

Easy Craft Projects...

I've just joined the Design Team on Easy Craft Projects. I'll be writing a monthly jewellery making project for them.
I will also continue writing my regular Make this... project here & on Just K Jewellery.

Isn't it a glorious day - well it is here in Hampshire. I've spent a lazy day in the garden, reading, doing the sudoku & feeling guilty for abandoning the housework & an enormous pile of ironing (actually I don't feel guilty at all but it sounds better if I pretend I do!!).

I'm waiting for some beads I've ordered to arrive & then I'm going to make a bracelet which will be donated to a Strawberry Tea fundraiser for Breast Cancer Care. The "do" is being organised by Camille from Black Rose Cards. I've decided to make this bracelet the first project for Easy Craft Projects. I'm not telling any more about the bracelet for the time being but I will post a photo of it here when it's finished. Let's hope Camille raises a tidy sum to help fight this dreadful disease.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Karen on the design team at easy crafts, I'm new on there too, cant wait to see what you come up with

    hugs
    deanne xxx

    ReplyDelete