Tuesday 11 August 2009

pigs might fly and other animals...

oops, done it again - not updated this blog for over a week...
Been busy making lots of new resin pendants for Just K Beads and Karen's Beads on MISI
I bought a couple of new molds - butterflies and cabochons. The first butterflies are for sale on MISI at a special reduced price as they are my test pieces to see how to create the best effects with different colours. You have to work upside down and let each layer cure between colours so it can be a time consuming process.
Click here to visit Karen's Beads on MISI
I've also been buying little animal & creature beads - coz they're so cute & I can't resist them! I've made them up into bracelets & necklaces - for sale on Just K Jewellery
As soon as my new resin pieces are photographed & uploaded I'll post some piccies here...

1 comment: