Friday 27 August 2010

Karen's Beads

some of you will know that I also make my resin beads and pendants for others to use in their own jewellery making projects. 


I'd happily sit in my workroom and experiment with resin all day, every day.  The result is that I make more resin pieces than I can possibly use myself.


I don't make much beaded jewellery these days although I'm still obsessed with beads - I try not to look anymore so I'm not tempted.

Some of the customers who buy my resin pendants from Karen's Beads make the most fabulous jewellery with them.  I'm luck enough to be "friends" with some of them on Facebook so I get to see the photographs of their jewellery creations.


I'll be blogging about one particular jewellery designer soon - I just need to go through her photographs and decide which ones to feature.


The pendants I've featured today have all just been listed in Karen's Beads on Folksy
(I so nearly kept some of them for my own jewellery - had to tell myself NO)



1 comment:

  1. They are lovely. I really like the top set and the magenta/purple set in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete