Monday 6 February 2012

Resin Rings made with Skateboard Shavings

I recently replied to a post on FaceBook for ideas how to recycle some shavings created by Natalie of O'Blue Thrashion who recycles old skateboards into jewellery and other items.
I'd previously cast some wood shavings from my dad's workshop in resin to make cufflinks so suggested this might be an idea.  Natalie very kindly offered me a bag of shavings to "play" with - advising that they were multicoloured.
And here are some rings that I've made...





These rings have been listed in my GroovyCart shop - click here to see more.

I've got some pendants waiting to be finished - once they are ready I'll be photographing them & listing them in my GroovyCart shop.

If you'd like to visit O'Blue Thrashion please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment