Monday 28 July 2008

I love my bag...

Sue from Handcrafted Cards by Sue on Crafts Markets makes these fab bags - I just love mine & it only cost £3 too - a bargain. It's creased coz it's been in my handbag & used already although it only arrived on saturday!
This is my BORN TO SHOP charm bracelet. I've had the charms for a while but only got around to making the bracelet this weekend. I'm not sure which website I'll be putting it on yet.
This pretty charm bracelet is really simple - but I think it's very effective. Again not sure which website it will end up on.

This pretty pendant resulted from me playing around with resin. I just dropped blobs of pink resin that was beginning to cure on the pendant blank & when the resin had fully cured added the lilac coloured resin.
This fun dolphin pendant was made using an ice cube mold

No comments:

Post a Comment