Thursday 6 November 2008

embedding in resin...

I'm always looking for new things to embed in resin - sweets are a fun thing to use but I'm not sure how many people would really want to wear that kind of jewellery - but great if you're into all things kitsch. I've got a few things cooking on that theme just for fun. I also love playing with paints and resin, adding glass paint at different stages of the curing time to see what happens. You can't predict or plan exactly what you want to achieve - well, I can't!
I've been adding loads of stock to Secret Jewellery on GroovyCart, resin beads and pendants to my ArtyMiss shop and more beads and pendants to Just K Jewellery as well as this necklace which is made from some of my resin flowers - links to these sites on the right side of the page if you want a nosey...

No comments:

Post a Comment