Thursday 16 September 2010

MornieG Jewellery

we recently had a fun competition on MISI when Mo from MornieG Jewellery had us guessing when she would reach 3,000 posts on the forum.  She kept us guessing for a few days with the promise of a pair of earrings for the winner.

I WON

I chose a pair of earrings from the MornieG Jewellery shop on MISI - difficult choice as she uses such pretty handmade artisan lampwork beads by Rob Johnson but eventually decided on some blue ones.

I got them yesterday (after a detour back to the sorting office because I wasn't in when they tried to deliver & needed a signature - why does the collection office at Royal Mail have such daft opening hour - I've digressed!)

I didn't just get the blue earrings but also gorgeous pair of cream coloured ones - they look like they have mother of pearl in the glass



Please find time to visit MornieG Jewellery - you won't be disappointed

1 comment: