Friday 17 October 2008

handwritten name keyrings & butterfly...

oh dear - broke the ban. I've got no self control My excuse is that I needed to make some small shapes to use in cufflinks. I've just bought the blank cufflinks. Thought they'd be a good idea as a new line for christmas.

Got a new catalogue through from one of my regular suppliers & they've got some really yummy new stock - already placed my first order & am itching for it to arrive.

In the meantime I've added these handwritten name keyrings to stock in Just K and Secret Jewellery on GroovyCart. I've got an idea to use a customers handwriting and embed that in the resin - just need to work out how to do it. Could be a childs writing saying daddy or something similar and different shapes too.



I've also just added this pretty resin butterfly to The Secret Jewellery Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment