Thursday 15 January 2009

gorgeous little beads...

I found some gorgeous little glass beads at the bead shop - clear glass with delicate stripes of colour - and just had to buy them. They are mainly tubes that I'm going to make up into earrings and these little triangles of glass that look stunning strung simply on sterling silver chain.They are much smaller & delicate than they appear in the photos but unless I take a close up photo you can't see the detail. Both necklaces have been added to Just K Jewellery

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen , Beautiful designs darling . hope you are well.
    I left you a message last week to say that there is an award for your blog waiting for you to collect it from my blog , just to let you know its still there for you.
    Love & hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Suzy was about to do so & got distracted... story of my life!

    ReplyDelete