Thursday 29 April 2010

blue & green parrot bracelet

my OH is a keen amateur photographer & I love using his pics in my jewellery.  I seem to spend ages loitering around while he snaps away - taking photos of everything from all angles.  I'm always looking at his photos - cropping, editing & saving a copy into my "photos for jewellery" folder.  I live in fear of forgetting to "save as".

We spent an afternoon at a wildlife park in France a couple of years ago and the parrots in the photos I've used in this bracelet were more than happy to pose for us!

I've decoupaged the photos into picture frame charms, added a couple of fun glass parrot beads, some shimmery cats eye hearts, little silver birds and some assorted beads.

This bracelet is available from my GroovyCart shop

No comments:

Post a Comment