Tuesday 9 August 2011

Jelly Tots Jewellery

my jelly tots keyrings are very popular - especially the personalised ones - and I love the different words and messages I'm asked to embed in the resin.

 As I have to mix a batch of resin for every layer I make other items at the same time as the personalised order.
 These are a few items of jelly tot jewellery that I make that aren't keyrings.
 This traffic lights pendant is in the Just K Jewellery shop on WOW Thank You
 All the other pieces are in Just K Jewellery on GroovyCart
 Even though I say so myself they are definitely unsual and fun pieces of jewellery
 and I bet everyone who wears them are asked about them
and while they might not be to every persons taste I bet they raise a smile and become a talking point

No comments:

Post a Comment