Tuesday 1 April 2014

Fish swimming in blue resin water jewellery

It's a glorious sunny day here and I've been quite productive.  I've been making a custom order, taken photos of new stock and created "draft listings" in my Etsy shop - all ready to go live when I'm ready.


I keep the door of my workroom closed when I'm not working as Pepper does like to investigate.  The fascination is probably because she's locked out of here most of the time.


I was asked recently if I could use blue resin rather than clear resin with the little fish - so it looks more realistic.  I wasn't sure if it would work but had a go - and these are the result.


All these items are listed in my Etsy shop.  As usual type "fish" in the search box to find them - as well as all the other fish jewellery.

Pepper is now bored with my workroom and with me working - she is rubbing around my legs and miaowing at me to go outside and play with her......

No comments:

Post a Comment