Saturday 8 August 2015

Lilliput People Jewellery

I'm always on the lookout for something quirky & different to cast in resin.  Bearing in mind it has to be really quite small - probably smaller than you'd think.
I found some miniature people or figurines when looking for something else and just had to give them a go.

Man & Woman earrings. 

Dad & Children necklace.  

Two model girls earrings. 

Momma on a mission necklace.  

People bottle necklace.  


Couple sitting in necklace.

Man & Woman thimble necklace.  

Twins necklace.  


I was asked recently if I could make a necklace for a girl who has two dads, instead of the conventional family.  I'd been thinking about making family necklaces with two dads or two mums - but hadn't got further than just thinking about it. I made a few necklaces and my customer chose the one she wanted.  The others are now listing in my Etsy shop.  I'll be making a two mums necklace soon.


All the above are listed on Etsy - click here to see more

No comments:

Post a Comment