Wednesday 6 January 2010

what a lot of snow...

this was the view from the front bedroom window this morning - very pretty but...

It's been snowing steadily all day - apparently we've got 8 inches - at least that's what Nick said  after going outside with a ruler - I don't know why either! 

I decided I wasn't going anywhere so I completed my tax return online & then updated all this years accounts - it was a big pile of paperwork that I'd been studiously avoiding for months.  It was a case of anything rather than doing housework.

I also had a clear out of charms that I'm sure I'll never get round to using - I was going to list them on Karen's Beads - one of my MISI shops - but ended up listing them in batches for 99p on ebay instead.  I'm going to work through my stock of beads and finding tomorrow.  I'll decide whether to list on ebay or MISI when I see what I've got.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Karen this is a great photo
    all our snow is gone now but its still cold down here
    Take care love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete