Saturday 10 July 2010

Folksy - July Jesters - 10th day

oh dear, and it was going so well!

All been a bit manic the past few days.  I've been considering moving Karen's Beads for a while but wasn't sure where to go.  In the end it seemed that Folksy was the obvious choice so I opened a new shop a couple of days ago.  Why Karen's Beads - I guess that's the subject for a blog in itself!

Anyway, I've digressed - these are my wednesday, thursday and friday JJ listings







to test the water & see if there would be any interest in my handmade resin pendants I also listed these butterflies - and they all sold


I'll be back later with a selection of lovlies from the other Folksy folk who are taking part in July Jesters


4 comments:

  1. karen, your work is so lovely, I may not have said very much, but I've been watching all your listings and it just amazes me that you, and others, come up with such novel ideas time and again. I dont wear jewellery myself but that doesn't stop me from loving it.
    hope folksy does the trick for you,
    joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so colourful!
    You have a lot of imagination,your work is gorgeous
    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Joy. I'm like a kid in a toy shop when I'm "playing" with resin - what will happen if I do this, will this work etc etc. Fingers crossed for Folksy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprised they sold, they're gorgeous! I love the super heroine necklace too
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete