Tuesday 6 July 2010

vintage style pendants

Why, oh why do I do it!!!

Why do I think "I'll just quickly do that"

the result is spoiling what I was working on


I didn't put enough coats of sealer on the images in these pendants and the resin has crept under the edges of the picture & discoloured them in places.   I know it gives an "aged" appearance which is in keeping with something that's vintage style BUT I know they aren't perfect.

If anyone is interested in buying all three as a job lot for £2 I'll throw in free postage email me but they are being sold as seconds



1 comment:

  1. What a shame, and isn't it so annoying right at the end of some work too. Have done it many times - the last little bit and it goes wrong. Still, someone will see the beauty there all the same.

    ReplyDelete