Saturday 17 July 2010

one small mouse

recently one of the other sellers on Folksy - Serena from The Copper Swallow - posted on the Folksy forum asking for people to donate an item, or a percentage from the sale of an item, to an animal charity of our choice.  She runs a website called One Small Mouse which campaigns for animal welfare.
I was more than happy to get involved as I really admire people who work tirelessly for charities that they feel passionate about.
I decided I wanted to make a pendant using a vintage image of cats and I had great fun trawling the internet looking a suitable image.  I found loads a fabulous vintage photographs and postcards - some of which I've already used and lots that I'm saving for later.

In the end I decided to use an image of three little kittens popping their heads out of an envelope

Serena has written about the pendant on One Small Mouse & we've both tweeted, facebooked and blogged hoping to find someone to click the buy button!  As  soon as it sells I'll be popping a cheque for £12.50 in the post to my local Cats Protection League.
If you'd like to help The Cats Protection League by buying the pendant please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment